This week’s discussion was all about creating a production workflow for your podcast and content creation.
In today’s session, Nick walks through an entire content strategy him and Marc are using to churn out TONS of content from YouTube videos to blog posts, and all the social media content in between.
This workflow provides a guideline for podcasters and creators to follow, while utilizing powerful AI tools to improve their overall content creation process. See links and resources discussed at the bottom of this page.
Resources & Links
- Getting Started with Notion (YouTube Video)
- Organize your content creation with Notion – Try Notion for free!
- Our favorite AI writers – ChatGPT / Claude AI
- Recording podcast episodes and videos – Riverside.fm
- Free transcripts from Riverside.fm (no sign-up required)
- Generating social media clips from long-form vide – Opus Clip / Munch
- Connect apps and software together to create automations – Zapier
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links listed on this page are affiliate links. That means if you choose to purchase from these links, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for all your support!