Due to a last minute emergency, Riverside was unable to attend our session. We’re still confident that they’ll be joining us at some point in the future, and we’ll be sure to keep you all up to date as to when that is.
Instead, we focused our attention on one of ChatGPT’s newest features, Custom GPTs.
In this session, Nick and Marc built a Custom GPT with the community for generating podcast episode titles. They walked through the entire process including:
- How to start creating your Custom GPTs
- Best practices for creating instructions for your GPTs
- Providing a knowledge bank to your Custom GPTs via supporting documents
- Fine-tuning your instructions and improving your GPT functionality
In addition to showing everyone how to build their own Custom GPT, Nick and Marc also announced several Custom GPTs they built for the NextGen Podcast community to begin using (see link below the video). There are currently six (6) Custom GPTs available
Resources & Links
- Check out the Custom GPTs made specifically for the NextGen Podcaster Community.
- Share feedback and and ask any questions you have in the Custom GPT Forum.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links listed on this page are affiliate links. That means if you choose to purchase from these links, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for all your support!